just the words and thoughts of an introspective sinner saved by Grace for the Glory of the Almighty God. As a response to who God is and what He has done I write, communicate, and express – longing to see and enjoy Him more fully on my long way home, into the presence of my Father.
If you’re new to the site, here are some favorite posts to get your started:
- On Holy Week, Idolatry, & Suicidal Ideations
- My Brother’s Keeping
- My Grandfather’s Passing (Hope in Death?)
- Going Medieval on my Atheist Self (on art & assurance)
- The Pain & Substance of Gratitude. Happy Thanksgiving.
- Holy Day Apathy & Holy Years to Come
- The Hope of Gethsemane (of Lent, Mortality, & Ashes)
- Holy Week & Meditations on Radical Grace
- The Practice of His Presence
- Advent 2011 Series
- The Slain God of Evolution
- The Nature & Narrative of the Bible [a teaching I did at liberti church]
- Beauty: Eternity in Our Hearts
- Why I “hate” Mark Driscoll so much (p.s. I don’t)