I’ve decided to take a few “blog vacation days” to slow down life a little. So, for the rest of this week, I won’t be posting anything. In the meantime–especially for all you newer readers out there–here is a list (from “the Site” page above) of some favorite posts of mine (and others) that I’ve posted here over the years. Enjoy, and may they serve you well. See you on Monday.
- On Holy Week, Idolatry, & Suicidal Ideations
- My Brother’s Keeping
- My Grandfather’s Passing (Hope in Death?)
- Going Medieval on my Atheist Self (on art & assurance)
- The Pain & Substance of Gratitude. Happy Thanksgiving.
- Holy Day Apathy & Holy Years to Come
- The Hope of Gethsemane (of Lent, Mortality, & Ashes)
- Holy Week & Meditations on Radical Grace
- The Practice of His Presence
- Advent 2011 Series
- The Slain God of Evolution
- The Nature & Narrative of the Bible [a teaching I did at liberti church]
- Beauty: Eternity in Our Hearts
- Why I “hate” Mark Driscoll so much (p.s. I don’t)
p.s. Is that photo above a little over-the-top or dramatic (full size here)? At the time, I wasn’t aware it was being taken, but now that it has been, is it fair game? Sound off in the comments below.