And wow, we covered a lot in the class. But still, this class probably had the greatest percentage of material I had prepared that was not actually touched on in the talk. This makes the manuscript that much more full of extra material.
Covering the topics above, I have 35 pages of material below.
You may have noticed that I never actually finished the materials I talked about last week. Well, entering into an entirely new testament of the Bible put me in a mindset that I just couldn’t go back to finish up writing about every one of the Prophets. I’ll do it someday. I promise.
Lastly, mark your calendars for August 25th, where we will be going to University of Pennsylvania Museum of Archaeology and Anthropology. You really won’t want to miss this. Details to come next week.
This Lecture Covers:
- A discussion of the Political and Religious history between the Old and New Testaments
- An Introduction to the Background of the New Testament
- Background and context of Jesus, his upbringing, and his life
- Survey of the content and background of the Gospels.
- An extensive and in-depth look at the book of Acts.