Having just graduated from my own Distance Graduate School program, I felt the desire to collate some of the lessons I’ve learned along the way.
Through the course of my program, I wrote for two websites focused around encouraging students as they looked for and went through seminary programs. Now, though the pieces below focus on seminary, most all of the lessons can be applied to any sort of distance education. I hope these are a help to you, and happy learning! Feel free to add your own tips and tricks below:
- Five Advantages of Distance Education
- Five Disadvantages of Distance Education
- What about Community in Distance Education?
- Sleep: One of Your Most Important Classes
Tools of the Trade
Keeping Things Organized
- Making an Agenda
- Organizing Your Computer Files
- Evernote: Your New Best Friend
- Evernote 201: A Deeper Dive
Read all my posts on Distance Education, including about health and wellness–mentally, physically, emotionally, and spiritually.