Friends know that I’m a coffee snob. Real coffee snobs know I’m only a wanna-be coffee snob. I myself know that the latter group is probably more right, but nevertheless, this doesn’t prevent from trying to edge ever closer to my dream of being a real coffee connoisseur.
- Hario Mini Mill Slim Coffee Hand Grinder
- Bee House Ceramic Coffee Dripper (and filters)
- Hario Mizudashi Cold Brew Coffee Pot
- American Weight Digital Pocket Scale (if you purchase this, don’t forget the 500 Gram Calibration Weight)
- We also can’t forget my favorite coffee (see right).
I love hand grinding the coffee beans each morning, and this particular cold brew method creates some of my favorite iced coffee around. Being able to weigh the beans has made a big difference as well. The only things missing? Well, a proper kettle like this one. Currently, I’m using our regular ol’ tea pot, which isn’t able to offer as much control as I’d like.
But maybe, someday, I can earn my coffee snob badge.