Hey blogosphere –
it’s been a little while since I posted anything and a while since I posted a really substantive post up here. Apologies. I have several articles in the works that I’m really excited about that I’m working on for both this blog and other places. The past couple of days I’ve been absolutely knocked out of commision by a stomach virus of some sort that has kept me perpetually near both my bathroom and bedroom. It’s been a long time since I’ve been this sick. So, if you’re the praying type, please do so for me. If not… well…. wish me luck? Here are the things that have been keeping me company as I’ve been sitting on the sidelines trying to survive:
- Simply Christian by N.T. Wright
- I’ve rediscovered the awesomeness of both the Huffington Post and Slate Magazine. I’ve been addicted to their articles for the past several days.
- The Roots of Doubt sermon series by Matt Chandler
- I’ve continued my not-so-secret-after-writing-this addiction with Mashable and Engadget.
- Any article I can find on the Google/China thing. I love Google.
- Counting the hours until the 24 premier. I really can’t wait. For any fans out there, you have to watch this video of Kiefer Sutherland on Letterman the other night.
- Lastly, strangely, I’ve been absolutely addicted to every update of this story. Speaking of, in case any of you were wondering: