Personal Stories: Changes & Reflections
- On women leading & teaching stuff in churches: my story
- Christian egalitarians: authority-fearing, culture-worshiping, Bible-hating, puppy-kicking liberals (and other truths)
- Ash Wednesday Egalitarianism, or “Why do female preachers suck?”
- So, some women were ordained last week and…it wasn’t that exciting.
- Why my soul is glad to have feminists around me
The Bible & Specific Texts
- Women & the Church: we’re ALMOST to the Bible, but first…
- Genesis 1-3 | What’s Adam & Eve got to do with this?
- 1 Timothy 2:8-12 | Women Leading in the Church
- Isa 65 / Rev 3, 21-22 | Women’s Ordination is indeed the end of the world
- Esther 1.17-22 | Male Headship & Societal Injustice
Theology & The Church
- Male Christian Feminist Theology (and is that even a thing?)
- Two quick questions for all you complementarians out there….
- Does it matter that Jesus was a male?
- I have found the Holy Grail against women in leadership, and I am ruined
- Egalitarianism isn’t “progressive”; it’s biblical.
- AMAZING Interview about Women in the Church
Christian History & Culture
- Women & the Weight of Church History
- Let the Female Pastor Reformation begin!
- The Gospel Coalition & Sex as Conquest: It’s still Misogyny, However Unintended
- The Martyrdom of Perpetua: the earliest female Christian writing
- Top 10 Reasons Why Men Shouldn’t Be Ordained (satire)
[image credit: “The May Queen” by Margaret Macdonald Mackintosh]